Film storyboards and animatics: Sam drags something from the tree hollow.
Rough animatic test: Knights Hospitaller on the island of Malta.
Someone asked on a FB group:
Looking for specific images/frames.
Would anyone be able to post an example of a scene where the driver of a vehicle is talking to a passenger in the back seat, while looking at the passenger’s reflection in the rearview mirror?
So I just drew a couple of examples. Same shot, two different movies.
Dark basement sequence: ANNA walking down the steps to the dark basement with flashlight in hand.
– Angle 1: Camera in basement follows ANNA’s feet then MEDIUM on her as she walks down the steps.
– Angle 2: Camera follows ANNA on her left shoulder as she walks down the steps.
Here is a collection of storyboards done by storyboard artist Cuong Huynh.
Storyboarding a promo spot: Wearing VR glasses going upstairs: suddenly you’re running up an ancient temple stone staircase.
Quick And Loose Shooting Boards: TDB Page 7: frame blocking, in-frame action, and camera movement.
Alternate boards for the same scene. Which do you think is more effective?
Rough and final storyboard: Young people hanging out in the street.
Rough line work and final storyboard frame.
Tatiana deep in her own thoughts as she walks in a sea of people.
Below are a few detailed sections of the same board.
Camera pans as young men playing half court basketball.
- Scene 8.3 Storyboards - Plumb Chases Down Mrs. McCarrion September 1,2021
- Sequences 10-14: Mrs. McCarrion Asks For Some Hot Coffee August 24,2021
- Erik's Story: My Life Is in My Hands - Final Cut. November 15,2020
- Itch The Movie Storyboard Animated Shot 37 July 31,2020