Available for freelance, short- and long-term projects for clients in Los Angeles area, Southern CA, New York City area, and filmmakers across North America.
Some good reasons to work with me:
My Storyboarding Process Ensures Quality Boards Done Within Budget and Schedule
1. Understanding Requirements
I examine your script, character and location references, then discuss all important aspects of your creative vision. A shot list is generated to serve as requirement and tracking device.
2. Creating Storyboard Drafts
I send board drafts for your review to ensure correct frame blocking, shot type, camera movement and in-frame action. Online tools facilitate annotations and comments directly on the boards with real-time notifications.
3. Reviewing Feedback and Improvements
I evaluate and discuss your feedback to ensure all concerns are met, changes are incorporated, and alternate solutions are explored to meet the project’s creative and technical goals.
4. Revising And Delivering Final Boards
I make changes as discussed, then process boards to format and quality level as required. Final boards will be delivered on-time and on-budget. Further revisions beyond final delivery are always available as an option.
Cuong is an artist. Like an actor or DP, you want collaborators who see what you are trying to achieve as a filmmaker, who then add to your overall creative vision in the process. Cuong does just that. It’s been a total delight working with Cuong and watching his frames come in, and I truly hope to work with him again in the near future.
Working with Cuong was great. Even considering my over-the-weekend deadline, he was pleasant to work with, full of ideas, incredibly precise, and best of all, fast! The only problem I had was pronouncing his name right – even then Cuong cut me slack! A pleasure start to finish.
Absolutely loved his work. He worked with my reference images and created exactly what I was envisioning… I absolutely love them!
Besides being talented, efficient, and collaborative, Cuong is also a pleasure to work with. He takes the client’s vision and expounds on it with his superb eye for detail until each storyboard is just right. I have Cuong on speed dial for all my storyboard and visual needs.
- Awesome storyboards done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
- Clients include filmmakers in North America (U.S., Canada), Australia, New Zealand, the U.K. and Germany.
- Boards done on-site or remotely, depending on your location. Will travel as needed.
- If you’re inquiring about storyboard rates, please be prepared to share detail about your project, including screenplay/script, shot list, reference models, delivery date, and the level of quality you’re after (rough lines, detailed lines, gray scale, full color, etc.) This way I can give you the best and most accurate quote possible instead of just giving you high standard rates.
- I will break down your script to create detailed shot list if you need this service too.
- I’ll sign an NDA as needed.
I woke up to my project being DELIVERED on TIME! And it was INCREDIBLE! BEYOND all expectations! The attention to detail, the care, heart and soul this artist has along with BUSINESS sense is BEYOND. I can’t wait to hit a HOME RUN on our project with this added to the presentation!
Great artist and very respective to feedback and notes…
Great job, they look really good. Again, I really appreciate you being so responsive and easy to work with. Thanks for the quick turn around as well.
Most excellent work! Communication by this artist was first rate.. I am a professional myself and this artist went above and beyond the call of duty!
We needed storyboards in a very tight timeframe. Very happy with the communication and delivery of this project.
Ahhhh!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! [The boards] are wonderful!!! I will have to hire you to do my next script!
View my full Storyboard Portfolio.